html> the OVER-PUNKED rebel
<body>

Y





The Blogger


nurulfatin *phat/atynn, 090392, total crazyness, ultimate fun, guaranteed laughter, overwhelming happiness, unlimited bitching, gists of "horny", overall: MRS BRENDON URIE! pfft. nah. kidding.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOVES :
BESTFRIENDS My darlings. Jana, Meera, Nadia, Ashraff, Siddiq, Nadir Hakim are my WORLD. We LOVE each other to bits and pieces so back off! Maira, Richny, Felicia... <3 My TWIN, SYAM, my BESTIE Saiful, and many2 luhh!
BURLESKIIES Halina & Phatyn <3
FAMILY My father, the joker. My mother, the diva. My sister, the one with the big butt. My brother, the one who loves his ps2 more than anything in the world. My cousins, the whacked people. My aunts, the noisy chicks. My uncles, the crappers.
ANIMALS My late Belang.Belang's son, Jalur.
ELECTRONICS My mobile phone. My computer. My radio.

; PUT GET THE PEN AND PAPER CHARM YOUR WAY OUT
MSN : mizvivacity_@hotmail.com
Friendster : My Friendster

; WANTS


Wednesday, November 01, 2006


well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor, just for the attention

hey there. god im bored. ok. i feel like posting about october. yea i know. gone. but lets see how much i can remember........

***

25 Oct 2005:

the day after hari raya. i had to go to school. apparently i was bloody lazy to go but then i remembered that i had a snatch scrabble competition in malay.considering i suck at my second language.. the chances of winning were like.. IMPOSSIBLE.. *and call myself a higher malay student*... i paired up with luqman and our first opponents were elyasa and rashid. and guess what?? WE WON! haha.. bleahs! take that shid! im still the better one. well, yea.. that totally boosted up my confidence. next opponents were nazurah and shahirah. we had a tie. luqman, being his crazy self made up words like "cefx" and "yuv" *what the hell??* then we had a tie breaker. shahirah found the first word. so we lost. *shamed* after that, i went back to sit with maira and listen to he mp3. she being one of my best friends, knowing how much im in love with panic!, she quickly turned on the songs from the band. huh? yea, i was melting over BRENDON's voice.

**l'amour BRENDON**



Last Updated @ 9:30 PM

Y